Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bill Friday Is On Assignment


As seen in the pages of Broowaha.com, Bill Friday is taking a few days off to recharge...

Aw c'mon, who am I trying to kid. Writers block is a terrible thing, afflicting millions of otherwise-creative souls with its gripping, clenching (it sounds like the symptoms of something that could really use a little more fiber in the diet), roll over and play dead malaise.

That would be
me.

Okay, so I haven't reinvented the screenplay, or written an article for Broowaha in the last couple of weeks. So what?

What I have done is...

I'll have to get back to you on that.

3 comments:

  1. And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Donaghy. I have seen playoff games that have had some suspect officiating, believe me. If I lost $$ on those games, am I entitled to my money back?

    by Ed Attanasio

    ReplyDelete